I’m sorry for the lack of health and fitness posts lately but the good news is that I’ll be out of school in two weeks and will be posting tons!
I decided to share with you a delicious invention that I stumbled upon awhile ago. Everyone has had a chocolate banana shake from somewhere that may or may not have had peanut butter in it, BUT I bring you one that has all three ingredients and is healthy. That’s right, healthy.
- 1 banana
- 2 tbsp of PB2
- 1 cup of Light & Fit vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 cup of Silk pure almond unsweetened vanilla milk
- 1 tbsp of Hershey’s unsweetened or dark chocolate cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup of crushed ice
- Optional: 1 Scoop of vanilla or chocolate protein powder
- Pour in milk first, then all the other ingredients
- Blend away!
Voila! A healthy protein-filled shake that will satisfy any sweet tooth as well as fill you up for a few hours